Reusable in pure cotton with print | Giulio M
Masks in anti-droplet, filtering, hypoallergenic and antibacterial multilayer fabric. Reusable and washable up to 10 times
- The masks are made by hand by cutting up scarves from the Faliero Sarti collection, as a result, each one is unique and unrepeatable
- These are not medical devices, but individual protection devices produced by way of derogation to the provisions in art. 16 of Legislative Decree no. 18 of 17 March 2020
- Two layers of fabric and non-woven 100% polypropilene measuring 25-30/m2 on the inside (ISO 10993.3);
- A layer of cotton or silk on the outside
- The non-woven fabric layer is water-repellent, breathable, and non-irritating
- A small wire to adjust for adhering to the nose
- The prints are made with heavy metal free and non-toxic inks
- Hand washable
- The design and elastic bands of the facemasks can be varied
- The purchase price refers to a single facemask
- The scarf is sold separately
- For hygienic reasons no returns are made on the masks
Estimated delivery 12 August
- One delivery fee
- Free returns within 14 days (exclude face masks)
- All import duties are included in your order – the price you see is the price you pay.
COMPOSITION: 100% Cotton
Reusable in pure cotton with print
Prices are all inclusive, which means they include duty and import fees.
Listings may vary according to country/region. Changing country/region updates items in your shopping bag and on your wishlist.