PRIVACY & POLICY
A Cookie is a small file that a website sends to the User’s browser and saves onto the computer when visiting a websites like www.falierosarti.com. Cookies are used to operate the site and to improve its performance, but also provide information to the owners of the site. FALIERO SARTI processes the information collected through cookies, anonymously, in order to optimize service offered on the site in relation to the specific requirements and User preferences. Cookies have been activated to catalogue browsing and purchasing products and services online. Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to allow Cookies. However, most browsers allow Users to control and even disable Cookies through the browser settings. Please note, however, that disabling Cookies navigation or functional ones may cause malfunction of the site and / or limit the services offered by FALIERO SARTI.
TERMS AND LEGAL
Terms and legal Conditions
Users of www.falierosarti.com accept and agree to respect all the conditions included in this declaration. If Users do not accept these terms, FALIERO SARTI – l’ACCESSORIO Srl reserves the right to ask the Users to refrain from using the www.falierosarti.com website. The access and the use of the website www.falierosarti.com are for personal use only. The visualization of the website www.falierosarti.com provides Clients with product information and the possibility to purchase merchandise.
Intellectual Property Rights
FALIERO SARTI - L’ACCESSORIO Srl is the sole owner of the website www.falierosarti.com and its contents and is protected by copyright and all other intellectual property rights of FALIERO SARTI and other holders of rights. This includes, but is not limited to, the documentation, images, works, sounds, videos, drawings, characters, music, logos and any other material in any format, published on www.falierosarti.com including menus, web pages, codes, format scripts, software, graphics, color, patterns, tools, fonts, website design, layouts, methods, processes and functions that are part of www.falierosarti.com. Reproduction, modification, transmission, re-publication and/or re-distribution to third parties for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited without the express written consent from FALIERO SARTI - L’ACCESSORIO Srl. FALIERO SARTI – L’ACCESSORIO Srl is the sole owner of the logos and registered trademarks FALIERO SARTI and of any other sign which includes the word FALIERO SARTI and the domain name “falierosarti.com”. FALIERO SARTI - L’ACCESSORIO Srl does not allow the use of the website’s contents or the trademark for any other purpose than what is written above.
Declination of Responsibility
FALIERO SARTI publishes information on its website www.falierosarti.com to provide a service to Users, but declines every responsibility of the possibility of eventual technical inaccuracy and/or typographical errors. Once brought to attention, FALIERO SARTI will execute immediate correction. FALIERO SARTI also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the website when necessary without giving prior notice. FALIERO SARTI does not offer any guarantee that the information published on its own website, is in conformity with the laws of the User’s competent jurisdiction. The FALIERO SARTI website www.falierosarti.com is a protected site according to international Internet standards which, if used correctly, Users can be reassured not to encounter viruses. However, FALIERO SARTI declines any responsibility from eventual problems, damages, viruses or risks that the User may incur during the misuse of the website and declines any responsibility from eventual faulty operations of the website due to the deactivation of “Cookies” in the User's browser. Users must accept the terms and conditions of this legal notice during site registration and order placement, and must be sure to visit these pages periodically for updates, changes and corrections. FALIERO SARTI reserves the right to modify the terms and the conditions contained in this legal note when it is necessary without giving prior notice. The updated Site Policy and its Terms and Conditions will be valid from the date they are published on www.falierosarti.com.
The www.falierosarti.com website, in adhering to Italian law and in particular to the Court of Florence, states:
“Entering this website, the User and FALIERO SARTI L’ACCESSORIO Srl agree that the laws and the regulations of the Italian State will enforce any questions pertinent to the use of the website. The User and FALIERO SARTI L’ACCESSORIO Srl also agree to submit exclusively to the competent Court of Florence for the questions above. FALIERO SARTI L’ACCESSORIO Srl does not guarantee in any way that material present on the website can be appropriate or of possible use in other countries, and the access to those materials from places where the relative contents are illegal is expressly prohibited. Users who choose to enter this site from said locations, do so at their own risk, and are solely responsible to respect relative local laws.”
This Site Policy, and its terms and conditions, are governed by Italian Law, and in particular by Legislative Decree Number 206 of September 6th, 2005 - the Consumer Code, with specific reference to legislation on remote contracts, and by Legislative Decree number 70 of April 9th, 2003 on certain aspects of electronic commerce. Any disputes will be exclusively dealt with under jurisdiction of the Court of Florence, Italy.
PRIVACY & POLICY
The European Regulation 679/2016 or "General Data Protection Regulation" replaces in full the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 from 25 May 2018. The regulation establishes, in particular, that the interested party (hereinafter also "interested") must be informed in advance Art.13 regarding the use of data concerning him and that the processing of personal data and admitted only with the express consent of the interested party, when necessary. To this end, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Rules of Procedure, L’Accessorio s.r.l. con sede in via F. Ferrucci, 57 – Prato, in quality 'of "OWNER", provides the following disclosure.
The holder of the treatment is Monica Sarti can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by phone at 055/8966250.
Scope of the Processing
The Data Controller will process the personal data, identification data (e.g. name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter "Personal Data" or also briefly "Data", You gave us on the occasion of the agreements/contracts made for services provided by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed:
A) even without Your express his consent (Art. 24, letters a), b), c) of the Privacy Code and Art. 6, letter b), of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- enter into agreements for Data Controller services;
- fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax-related obligations arising from said contractual relationships with You;
- fulfil any obligation established by laws, regulations, EU legislation or orders of any Authority (e.g. concerning money laundering);
- exercise the Data Controller's rights, such as the right to defence in court;
B) only based on Your specific and clear consent (Art. 23 and Art. 130 of Privacy Code and Art. 7 of GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send You e-mails, mail and/or SMS or telephone contacts, newsletters, marketing communications and/or advertising materials about the products/services offered by the Data Controller and surveys on customer satisfaction for the quality of said products/services;
- send You e-mails, mail and/or SMS or telephone contacts, marketing or promotional information of third parties (e.g. business partners, insurance companies, other entities of the Onlus). Please note that, if You are already a user or partner of our organization, we may send You marketing communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those You have already used, unless You withdrew Your consent (Art. 130, point 4, of Privacy Code).
Your personal data will be processed with the operations described in Art. 4 of the Privacy Code and in Art. 4, no. 2), of the GDPR, precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, adaptation or alteration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, block, disclosure, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data will be processed both by paper and electronic and/or automated means.
The Data Controller will process Your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes specified above and, in any case, no later than 10 years after the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years after their collection for Marketing Purposes.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in Articles 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and partners of the Data Controller or to other companies in their capacity as internal processors and/or controllers of the processing and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) outsourced by the Data Controller for the conduction of activities on its behalf, in their capacity as external controllers of the processing.
Disclosure of data
Without the need for an express consent (Art. 24, letters a), b), d) of Privacy Code and Art. 6, lett. b) and c), of GDPR), the Data Controller may disclose Your personal data for the purposes specified in Art. 2.A) to Supervisory Authorities (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects who are required to disclose them by the law for compliance with said purposes. Said subjects will process Your data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disseminated.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal to answer
The provision of data for the purposes specified in Art. 2.A) is mandatory. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide the Services described in Art. 2.A).
Instead, the provision of data for the purposes specified in Art. 2.B) is optional. Therefore, in this case You may elect to not provide any data or subsequently withdraw Your consent to the processing of data already provided: in this case, You will not receive newsletters, marketing communications and advertising materials concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. You will nevertheless continue to be entitled to receive the Services specified in Art. 2.A).
Rights of the Data Subject
You, in your capacity as Data Subject, have the rights specified in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and in Art. 15 of the GDPR, namely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of Your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logics applied in case of processing performed with the aid of electronic instruments; (d) of the identification data of the Data Controller, Data Processor, and designated representative pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2, of the Privacy Code and Art. 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom Your personal data may be disclosed or who might receive them acting in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of processors or persons in charge;
-obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where there is an interest, supplementation of the data; (b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not required in connection with the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought, even as regards their content, to the knowledge of those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except when this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort for the right that to be protected;
- oppose, either wholly or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of Your personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of Your personal data for the purpose of sending You advertising or direct sale materials or for market surveys or commercial communications, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. We point out that the right of opposition of the data subject described above in point (b), for direct marketing purposes through automated means, extends to traditional means and, in any case, the option remains available to the Data Subject to exercise his or her right to oppose even partially. Therefore, the Data Subject may elect to receive only communications by traditional means, that is only automated communications or none.
Where applicable, the Data Subject also has the rights specified in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to oblivion, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
How to exercise the rights
You may, at any time, exercise Your rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to our operating headquarters, or
- a certified e-mail to our address.
Data Controller and Data Processor(s)
The Data Controller is L’Accessorio - Via F. Ferrucci, 57 - 59100 Prato (PO), while the Data Processor is Ms. Monica Sarti.
The updated list of controller(s) and processor(s) is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.